Wednesday, April 18, 2012

An Update from last where I left...



 Now if you were following my progress, you would know I am into Boxing..A left a right and a upper cut combo ..thats my move..

This pic was a victory mocking smile after my latest K.O..






I am Beginning to shine like the sun ..That why I spent so much time in Yellow :)
Like that was the Summer color for me.

 
 I am the next Gen Girl..I am in to technology..doesn't my longer than my face size phone tell you that..

 One for the camera ...My T reads twinkle toes..My momma had one..will I too ???
Something to ponder as I grow..
 The camera loves this pose and I give it.. By the way ..have you noticed..I know where the lens of the camera is...I am all Natural ..










I am holding tight Patti.. I am a big 5 Month old girl..Yes I can is my motto (giggles)
 I am a chamat girl..All white and tucked in ...
Pose like driving a Harley..Sridhar thatha would definitely love that :)











 Thats my personalized GYM..A boxer needs to be in shape at all times..They didn't get me a punching bag..These dolls suffer the beating ..All fun for me









 This is a personal Fav of my Chinna Mama..
So had to get it here :)
Me and Dad..I feel safe ...
Aaaa ummmm...and the tradition continues ..
It seems I like fruits and gobble them like my Chinna Mama..Had to get some good traits ain't I ...









A hint of my Kodai patti in me ....
I love you Kollu Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment