Monday, December 12, 2011

 My friends and me ...but the bear seems a tad too bigger ain't it.... 
 My dad, and me ...

A big cute pillow and its all mine
 Pattisssss not the ones you eat dumbo...
Days when both were in NZ
 Give me some sunshine, give me no more rain,
I wanna go out ,play, not watch the world through the pane....
 aaaaa..
see I am already speaking english ..
aaaa..but thats all I learnt till now   :)
 Who's there .. wow ..I am startled..and I have my mom's eyes..see see
 Back to flying lessons ...I am the bird ..I am the plane.. I am super kid
 To all those who can't fly.. brrrrrrrrr
 Awww.. I look content
 Sniff Sniff wheres my mommy ...I want my mommy
 Give a left, Give me a right.. just getting my boxing lessons..
I am cute and I know it.. do you understand you taklu doll...you shut up or else I will use of one of the remotes to mute you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment